Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Taste of my Dream

He's loving, teasing, nice and mean. He's all and nothing, bossy and giving. He's the monster of my dreams, a heaven and hell.

He knows what I want and when I want it. He's not easily manipulated, but controlling. He get's along with my friends only half-time.

They will never get him. And never like him. They will tell me he's no good for me, he's gonna ruing my life, he's everything I should stay away from.


He's everything I want, everything I need, yet quite the opposite. He's hot, cute, cosy and yummy at the same time. He's a sweet teddy bear and the scary monster hiding under my bed.

We never agree, yet we never disagree. We're complete opposite's and yet exactly the same. We're both used to getting yes, yet we both prefer to say no.

He makes me crazy for more, never would I admit it. I do the same to him, I see it in his eyes. I'm sure he can see the same in mine. And never would he admit it.

He both good and bad. He's the Devil that makes me want him, and the God that makes me keep him, in the perfect mix that makes me love him.


 "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment