Monday, May 23, 2011

Cloud sleeping

The world is moving backwards. I'm sitting on a cloud looking down at it. I'm having a good time up there. As I see at how many points in time my history book is wrong.

Wonder how long it would take to see the whole universe go back in time to... Well, before it existed. How fast I would have to go to make it before I die.

Of course, it would also depend on how long my life is. But I still think it would be way to fast to actually get anything out of it. Except maybe a cool blurry mess of light and color.

I don't think I would be able to watch it all from a cloud though. It seems kind of... Against nature. But then again, watching the universes development backwards down to scratch seems kind of against nature too.

It would have been fun. For a little while. But I think I would have gotten tired of it eventually. Probably pretty quick. I have the attention span of a five year old.

When I was five I actually had a dream about sleeping on a cloud. Or maybe I really was sleeping on a cloud. I'm not really sure.

You know how sometimes, you wake up, and your not sure if your dream really was a dream or if it actually happened? Cause it seemed so real? I used to have many of them. Now I don't anymore.

Or... I think I don't. Maybe I do, and I just don't think I do, because I'm sure they are all reality. Oh well, I'll stand corrected sooner or later.


  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment