Sunday, May 08, 2011

Month of May

For a start; I'm quite dissappointed by no one ever trying to guess the song, which was Broken - Lifehouse.

But as it goes, I'm in a really good mood today. I had a great day yesterday, and a good afternoon on Friday. And I have this constant tingeling in my belly. Like butterflies. For no apparent reason. But I like them.

I'm pretty sure this next week is going to be awesome. I just have this feeling, this is going to be a good time. And I'm going to make the best I possibly can out of it. So should you.

May is a good month for everybody, not only me. It's the beginning of summer, end of winter, beautiful. School is out soon, you can take some weeks of work. The sun is up and heat is in.

Light dresses and partying, swimming, the best time of the year is about to start. Enjoy it!

As for me, May celebration is starting right now. By cleaning my room. I'll make some time to write something really good tonight.


 "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment