Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the bonus and the catch

There's a bonus and there's a catch:

The bonus is they belive you.
The catch is you have to keep up the lie.

The bonus is you can do what you want.
The catch is no one is going to help you.

The bonus is you get were you want to go.
The catch is those that don't, will hate you.

The bonus is you're awesome.
The catch is someone will be jealous.

The bonus is you got friends.
The catch is they're not real.

The bonus is you have money.
The catch is you'll get used.

The bonus is you're a good writer.
The catch is someone else really wants to be, but they're not.

The bonus is you have a computer.
The catch is, it's stuffed with virus.

The bonus is your BF/GF is awesome.
The catch is you forget your friends.

The bonus is your parents likes you.
The catch is they treat your siblings much worse.

The bonus is you really love that TV show.
The catch is, it's on at the same time as your mom's show.

My bonus is my life is as good as perfect.
My catch is how I hate seing my friends have problems, and how it somehow, no matter what I do, kicks me in the balls.

Well, as long as it makes them feel better. But I really don't think it does. So why do they do it?

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment