Monday, May 16, 2011

I really want that


I really want that.

I can beg. Get down on my knees. I can talk smooth and smile sweetly. Wrap you around my little finger.

You are going to do everything I want you to. You know I can. I'm in control. I know what I want, and I know exactly how to get it.


See, if I really want something. There's not a question. There's the I want, and I'm going to get. There's no price to high. I can get the prices where I want them.


I know how to make you love me. How to make you breed and live for me. I know how to make you beg for more. And get down on your knees.

It's not going to matter if I do it first, cause at the final punch, I will be in complete control. And you will do whatever I want you to.

You know I'm right. You know how to say no, and I'm sure you notice how I'm not used to that. I'll win. Wait and see. I always do.

If it takes a bit longer, that's ok. I'm only in it for the game. The harder it get's, the longer the game will last, and the longer I will stay.

Don't worry. It's not like I forget. Or like it doesn't matter. I'm just made for fun. Up til now, you are the most interesting.

They all fall so easily. It's like they have no clue what happens to them. And I can do the same again and again. Come and go as I want. They'll all be there when I come back.

Not so sure about you. That's what makes you more fun. You don't give in. Sometimes, you almost know how to push me around.

But I really want that. And I am going to get it.

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment