Thursday, May 19, 2011

Positive Complaining

Lot's of complaining, in as few and positive words as possible;

Pirates of Caribbean had it's premiere last night.
I was in bed.

No school today.
I was in bed or on the couch watching TV.

Thermos with hot water next to my bed.
To keep my body running.

Ate nothing but candy and flatbread today.
Ate that only so I wouldn't starve to death.

Watched a LOT of tv today.
Nothing good was on.

I could keep going. But I'm sure you got the main point; I missed the premiere. So dissappointed. But here are some more good looking movies (and of course I'm gonna go see Pirates as soon as possible).

Thor: helloo, Norse God. I'm a freak for old religions, so this one chaught my attention.

Fast and Furious five: Gorgeous cars. Gorgeous men. And lots of action. Need I say more?

Hangover 2: Number one is on my list of best comedy's. Let's see if number two can keep up.

Kung Fu Panda 2: OMFG, A FU*KING PANDA IS DOING KUNG FU!!!

Friends with Benefits: They are friends. With benefits. The guy's a wuss. It's doomed to fail.

Harry Potter 7: The whole name is to bloody long to write, and Harry Potter say's it all anyways.

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment