Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fast Five and On Stranger Tides

So I got off my butt to go see On Stranger Tides. I loved it, it had those awesome  Captain Jack Sparrow escapes, it had the crazy girl, and mad Captain Barbossa.

Now, I would still have liked it to have a bit more of Mr. Sparrow in it and some less... No, just the more part. It was shorter than the other movies.

I guess the drama between Will and Elizabeth in those movies makes the lenght. Not that I missed the drama. Well, maybe a bit. I would have liked to see their son a bit.

Maybe the next movie can have some more of him. That would have been good. Already excited, I really hope there will be a 5th.

Tonight, I'm going to see Fast and Furious five. I'm really excited for it! I mean, the movies, I looooove them. The only thing they are missing to level with Pirates is.. well.. a Captain Jack Sparrow.

So yeah, tonight too will be a good night, like the last two have been, but I'll probably be really tired tomorrow morning. Oh well, whatever. I'll survive.

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment