Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Look at you

Wow. Look at you. That slick smile on your face, as you look over at me. Just throwing a quick look. You think I can't see you?

You think you're so amazing. Just sitting over there. Noticing me notice you. Waiting for the right moment to walk over here and spit out some clichè awesome comment. Maybe about how hot you are. Probably.

Look at you. You just love yourself don't you. And of course, you're convinced I want you too. Just like every other girl in here. But I'll tell you a secret. I'm not like every other girl in here.

See, I have a brain. And I'm naturally blonde, not fake-blonde, like those bimbos looking at you. I'm real, head to toe. I have standards. And here comes the bomb-drop. I don't want you.

See that guy in the corner? That's the one I want. See that guy I know I'll never get? Yeah, that's the one. He's got a girl. I don't know if she's good enough for him.

I know I'm not though. I like playing around with you. Making you think I want you sooooo bad. Making you want me even more. I love it. I love the way you look at me, talk to me, and how your hands "accidentally" slip up my top.

I also love the face you make as I walk away, making it obvious I was just playing around. And how all the other girls are looking jealous.

So look at you. That slick smile. Pretending you're not looking at me. Give it up. You don't stand a chance.


  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment