Sunday, May 01, 2011

Control

Time is up. Now is the moment. The one I've been waiting for. This is it.

I have to make it. Jump. The long way down. But I'm not gonna fall. I know this crack. It's not the first time I jumped it.

I'm gonna make it, no doubt. And when it's behind me, I'll know for sure. I know already, this is the time. Now is when it has to be.

If it was my choice. I still think it would have been now. I am ready. I feel confident. I know I'm gonna get it right. I'm so sure, this is the right time.

I'm not scared. I think, if it was someone else, they would have been. But I'm not. I'm so sure. This is my field. And I'm gonna ace this test.

I feel so free. Knowing this is me. What I'm meant to do. Who I'm meant to be. It's so relaxing, to be so sure, there's nothing else.

I feel calm, completed. I know where I'm going. I know what I'm doing. For the first time ever. I'm so sure. I know. It feels good.

And I'm in control.

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment