Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cute!

So cute. Not hot, just cute. Really cute. And nice. He could be my best friend AND my boyfriend.

Yeah, I'm back in thee game. New life, new boy, new joy. But this is different. I guess. It's not the usual "I want". It's a soft please.

There's no crazy in it. No "I'll do whatever", no "I want you now" or "need you now". He's just sweet.

I love how this one is not for the bad guy. I don't know if it will last, or even start, I don't care. I'll find out sooner or later. No rushing for the finish line this time.

I don't even know what the finish line is yet. I'm not sure how I feel. I guess I'll figure that out too, some time. Until then, I'm just holding on to the rollercoaster of life.

I also started a new book today. Or an old book, I've started it once before. But then for reasons not mentioned I stoped, and now I'm starting again.

Go Ask Alice - anonymus
This girl is writing a diary. And yes, it is a real life diary written by an actual girl who actually went through this. The book's author is "anonymus" for a reason. All the names of almost anything in the book has been changed or just replaced by a straight line.

What a life she's living. 15 years, she's on drugs, running away from home and starting a life, getting clean, going home, back on drugs and so on. It's like she can't decide when life is best. At home or away, clean or dirty.

It's really interesting. Easy to read, since it's a diary and written by a 15 year old. It's.. different. I don't really find it sad (at least for now I don't), but then again, I don't really find anything sad.

Obviously, the title, including "Alice", cought my attention. And there's all this talk about books, but there's no naming the books anywhere. She's mentioned Lewis Carroll though, so I'm betting she likes Alice's adventures in wonderland. That's probably where the name came from too.

I'm not sure if I would recommend this book. It's obviously not for everyone, and as I would not call the book bad, neither do I think I can call it good. Go ahead and try. If you don't like it, put it back where you got it.

  "Alice"


   Sooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment