Sunday, June 05, 2011

The Green Mile

How time flys by! With the sun out every day, no more studying to worry about, just hanging with friends, having a good time, relaxing, reading and music.

I have to apologize, and do say I have good reason for my 5 days away, though I will not share them with you. What I will tell you is this; I finished Go Ask Alice. I liked it. Go read.

And I started reading Lord of the Rings again. I LOVE Tolkien. Just love him. I also got a new bok, The Green Mile by Stephen King.

I heard he's a good writer from a friend some time ago, but I never read any of his work before. Right now the books in a friends hands as she stole it (with my permission), so I'll read it when I'm done with Lord of the Rings.

That will probably be by the end of this week, knowing me right. So I'll probably get through a lot of books this summer.

I also got some new music, so for everyone;
Get Scared - deepest cut
Casey Abrams - harder to breathe
Bombay Bicycle club - you already know

I'm sure I could give you alot more, but for now, enjoy!

I'm gonna get lost in the world of Arda, made by Eru, once again.


  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment