Thursday, April 28, 2011

On Stranger Tides

Oh what a wonderful life. Hunted by everyone, yet loved by more. Sailing the seas forever, looking for hidden treasures. Fighting with swords, being crazy, drinking rum and having fun. Having a crew. Someone to do everything they are told. And a cool one too!

The glory of being Captain Jack Sparrow. Yeah, I love Pirates. And Sparrow is the Pirate above Pirates. With his inzane jibberish, the odd way he walks and runs, not to mention he's ingenious ways of getting his way. Gotta love that.

I did love the three first Pirates of the Caribbean movies. But there was something about them that I didn't like. And as much as I like both Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom, the drama was so annoying.

So I'm really looking foreward to the next one comming, where the only drama will be the childish quarrel between Captain Sparrow and Captain Barbossa. Lovely!

I have always said that Jack makes the movies. There would have been no success to the movies, if not for the perfectly played role of Crazy Jack. Johnny Depp really is the best actor I know. He know how to do everything! And of course if doesn't hurt that he's really good looking.


So to the point; can't wait for On Stranger Tides!!

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment