Sunday, April 03, 2011

The other times

Some times it hurts so much I want to rip my heart out.
Other times I love so much I don't know what to do.

Some times I really need a hug.
Other times I can't stand anyone getting near me.

Some times I just want to crawl up in a dark hole and never come out.
Other times I want to laugh and sing and dance for ever.

Some times life is tearing me into treads.
Other times life is all I could ever wish for.

Some times I just sit still an let the world hate me.
Other times I sit still and watch the world love.

Some times I wonder how life would be if I could not hate.
Other times I wonder how life would be if everybody loved.

Some times I wish life was easy.
Other times I think about how much harder everyone elses life is.

Some times I think about how perfect my life used to be.
Other times I think about how perfect her life used to be.

Some times I just let the pain get me.
Other times I live in the moments of joy.

Some times this is all I will ever be.
Other times I can be at the top of the world.

Some times life is just in the way of death.
Other times I have the moments I would never change.

Some times I wonder who I am.
Other times I want to know who he is.

Some times life sucks.
                                 Other times is what makes life worth it.

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment