Friday, April 08, 2011

Summer night

This bubbely feeling in my belly, the sun shining, cars comming and going, wind in the trees. I really can't wait for school to end. 1/2 hour left, then I can go.

Energy, way to much energy. I should be taking notes, or I'm gonna have to do it when I get home. But I can't concentrate. I want to be sitting in one of those cars driving away. I want to be driving the car. I don't know where, just go someplace away from here. Pick up some friends on the way, do a road trip.

Two weeks of almost nothing comming up. Summer closing in. Snow going away, cold going away, I can't wait for beach partys, for cool ice cream in the hot summer night. The sun never completely leaving, romantic walks under the gorgeous night sky, go swimming with friends.

I'm a night person. I like the half-dark of summer nights, the cool heat, not to warm not to cold. I love the pitch black of a cloudy winter nights, just staring out in the darkness wondering what's hiding out there. Putting on 5 blankets to lie in the snow outside and look up at the stars slowly moving accross the night sky on a clear winter night.

Everything about nights attract me. The stillness of the world, the not seing what lies in front of you. The knowing of everyone else being inside, sleeping or watching TV.

I loved looking down at the sparkling diamonds of New York lights in the near-christmas night as I was flying away. Walking the streets of the little spot of nithingness where I live, when it seems the world has stopped. All lights turned off, no sign of any living creature. Wathing a great movie with a hot cup of cocoa, throwing a look out the window into the cold darkness. I love it all. I was made for the darkness of the night.

15 minutes left of school. I still didn't take any notes. Sun shining, wind blowing through the trees. Wish I was the one driving away in that red Audi TT. Oh well. Maybe some day.



  "Alice"

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. And again.. Wow!! You're so perfect!!

    I hope I can talk to you soon!!:)

    Love from The Netherlands!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! =D you're awesome ;)

    "Alice"

    ReplyDelete