Monday, April 11, 2011

A smiling end

As life is moving towards the end slowly, and I am just at the beginning of the paths I have left to walk, I wonder where it ends. I think, the day I face my grave, it'll be with a smile on my face, knowing I did all anyone could expect from me while walking along broken roads, on my way to a different road.

I do what I can for friends and family, random strangers, I help those I know how to help, I give to those which I  can. I ask for nothing in return, I don't need them to know or to care. If I know, that's all I'll ever need.

I don't know if this will be me forever, but as I sit in my bed looking at the colorful picture of one amazing memory, I know it has been for as long as I have been me like I am now, and hope it will never change. This is the girl that gives up what she has to see someone else smile. Or just be a little less trubbled.

I highly appreciate a simple "hi" from any person. It's always nice to be noticed. I'm not the loud one that screams names to get the owners attention from the other side of a crowded room. I am the one that walks over and stands there until someone notice me. But I can be the person that walks up to the nobody's sitting in a dark corner, just to ask how their day is going. To see suprised smiles as they tell me it's going well.


I don't ask for much from the world. I expect a simple zero for myself. For my friends on the other hand, what I would not give for them to have the perfect life. No problems, no illnesses, no drama, no nothing. Just a simple but exiting road to walk by. Someone nice to share it with. As long as I see them happy, I can climb the highest mountain and survive falling all the way down to hell. I can walk through burning flames or swim in water colder than ice. I would do anything.

 "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment