Friday, April 22, 2011

I wish

 Every night I lie in bed and think about you. Every night I lose hours of sleep, because you invade my mind. And I wish you were here, lieing in bed next to me, holding me. Every morning, when I wake up, I wish, when I open my eyes, I'll see you.

You occupy my dreams. Always. I think about you always. I can't concentrate. Imagine you and me together. Noone else around. Just us. I wish.

The two of us, must be meant to be. I long for you, every wake moment I long for your touch. Every night, you're all I want. And more. I need you. 
I wish. Even as I sit here, I wish. Maybe you'd text me. Maybe, if I wish more. If I'm enough. If I could be to you, what you are to me. I wish I was.

I wish I am. I hope I am. Then we can be together. Then my dreams will come true. Then I would no longer lie awake at night, wishing you were there, holding me. Cause you would be. And I would be happy. I wish I was.

I love the way my skin crawls when you look at me. The way I shiver when we touch. I love how I can't get you out of my head, even when I try. And how my heart starts beating faster, just thinking about you.

And me. You and me. It feels good. It feels amazing. And I love it. And I wish. I want. I hope. I need.

See me. Good. Now come get me. Now. You and me. We could happen. We can. And we will. I wish. Because I want. I need us to happen. So I won't lie awake every night, wishing you were there holding me. So I wouldn't wake up every morning wishing you were there when I open my eyes, when really, I know you won't be.



So I could know, you belong to me. I want. And I need to know. I need you. And I wish. I wish you were already mine. 

And I wish, every night when I think about you, that you think about me to. Then some day, maybe, there will be a you and me. Then maybe, my wish will come true. 

I wish. Because I need. And I want. All my hope. Some day. Some day, you'll be mine.

  "Alice"

2 comments: