Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pretty good day

 Snow fell again today. It's cold out. And I went to school in my PJs. Today is a lazy day.

I barely slept last night, as I slept way to much the night before. And again, way to little the night before there.

But tonight I'm not going to sleep at all. I'm going to have myself a lonely movie marathon. Or something. See if I can finally get through one of my books. I really don't have much time to read these days, it's almost depressing.

I love reading. Disappearing into someone elses mind, a different world, be someone different from me. Let my mind slip away, float into the nothingness of everything that does and does not exist. Not think of anything of importance. Or anything slightly sensible for that matter.

I've had some odd dreams lately. They're kind of scary, but not really. They like scare the crap out of me when I first wake up from them, and I can't sleep again for a while. But then, when I think about them later, they are just sooo stupid, I can't help but laugh.

I've also been lying more than usually. Like today, I spat out so many lies in only a cuple of hours.

And then I was told to write a book, cause I have such an awesome fantasy. I've tried before, I don't have the patience. I am actually suprised to still be writing on this blog. It's like over a month since I started it. Probably more like two or three.

Today is a pretty good day. I'm tired, kind of hyper, happy, relaxed, and I don't have any more school until after easter. Tonight is gonna be awesome!

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment