Monday, April 25, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm gonna;
Put a smile on my face as I jump out of bed way to early and really tired.
Love the feeling of hot water running down my body in the shower.
Eat a good, healthy breakfast.
Dream a good dream while sleeping on the bus. 
Actually concentrate in class.
Have fun driving around town and not run anyone down or get annoyed with my teacher.
Try to not spend to much money on food I don't need.
Spend my free-time working.
Get to class on time.
Go shopping for my sister's birthday present.
Listen to way to loud music on the bus home.
Not go to sleep the second I get back home, even though I'm gonna really want to.
Not go sit by the TV the second I get home just cause I promised my self (and the world) I wouldn't sleep.
Do some of the work I was supposed to do today, and yesterday, and the day before that.
Blog, something long and funny with no point what so ever. And with lots off pictures that has nothing to do with what I'm writing about.
Not complain about anything.
Go to bed (and actually sleep) early.

And just in general have one pretty amazing day. And I wish you the same! 


  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment