Friday, April 15, 2011

The creature

I know the most gorgeous creature. The smile, the silent growling when it's having a good time, the lazyness. It cannot fight, has absolutely no idea how to use it's claws, but it can run. It runs faster than anyone else I've seen. It outruns them all. I know the most gorgeous creature. He's a good hunter, sweet as can be, glamorous and loved.

So spoiled. I bet as a human, he would have been one huge ass. Big brat. He eats of the dinner table, he gets water and milk straight out of my glass (once I'm finished with it), he can wake me up at 5 in the morning on weekends just to be let into my room for 10 minutes (long enough for me to fall asleep again) and then wake me up to let him out. He's allowed all and everything.

I know the most gorgeous creature, as he walks, runs, jumps. The perfect balance, the soft, long, grey furr. The light green eyes and pointed ears. Cute paws and long tail. He's mine because he loves me (because I spoil him). If I go away, he'll miss me. He sleeps in my bed and sits in my window.

I love watching him watch whatever's going on outside my window. He looks so exited. So... ready to jump. Yet, when he gets the chance, he'll just sit there.Watch. Not move a millimeter. But he looks so awake, so ready to attack.

And when he's sleeping. He just lies there and looks adorable. The sweetest thing anyone will ever see. And then he starts moving from the crawled-up normal possition and over to his back, slowly, and he looks even more adorable. It's amazing. I'm in love with this thing.

And when he's hyper, in a playful mood, and he's sitting in my brothers office chair, and then starts cramling his way around it and up the back of it and scratching his way to the top; not climbing or jumping, scratching, one centimeter at the time. And the crazy look in his eyes, mouth half open, teeth hanging out. And how insulted he is when I laugh at him.

I know the most gorgeous creature in existens. He is everything and a bit more. Yet, he's not really my type of guy. Guess why?

What is he?

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment