Thursday, March 17, 2011

Computer mess

I really need to get my computer fixed, I'm pretty sure my virus has eaten all my documents and pictures. This is when I wish I has a clue about computers. In other words, no pictures today either. This is really annoying me, I have to get this fixed so I can start using my computer again.

Any computer nerds out there that wants to help me?

So, since my computer was a total mess yesterday (as in not working at all), you didn't get anything at all, and since it's a big mess today (as in barely working), you'll only get this bit of my annoying complaining. Hope I'll get it fixed by the end of today though, so you actally might get something later. But I will not forget the;

Earth hour; march 26th, 8;30pm / 20.30
Clue to do; This is for keeping you the whole (or most of the) day. Help grandma/mom/auntie with some cleaning, earn some money. Then you can go have some well earned fun tomorrow night, a girlsnight out, good movie, resturant, a party for good friends, whatever. Imagine how happy grandma is to spend one whole day with you, and mom is if you actually DO something, other than watch TV and computer gaming. What you do today, might earn you a better tomorrow!! ;-D

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment