Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello World!

Thank you for being my friend, for reading me and treating me, doesn't matter if it's good or bad. I'm always happy for a treat. And in return I will be cool, interesting, make you smile and love. This is the world of Alice. It's all about taking what people say, hearing them and then doing what you wish with what they say. It's about friends and family. My world consists merely of Wonder, and my God is Love. 

So now, let me tell you a little about Alice of Wonderland; I am a girl (obviously). That would drag the number of possible me's down to about 3,435,668,000 billion. I'm also 17 years old, leaving a lot less possible me's, though I don’t know the exact number. Also notice that the number I do have, will change with about 70-80 new women per minute. Pretty insane, isn’t it? I’m about 1,70 m tall (5 feet 7), neither fat nor (crazy) skinny. Blonde, eyes changing color with my mood, shoe-size European; 38, English; 5, US; 7,5.

- To be continued -                                            



Earth Hour, March 26th, 8;30 pm/20.30
Earth is the home of so many great people. So many has lived, loved, and done what they could to make it a better place. Look only at all the great kings and queens, the strong leaders and the controversial thinkers. How people went from hunters, constantly moving around, to where we are today (some still being the hunters moving around, but I’m guessing they are not among the once reading my blog). For whatever Earth is worth, destroying what these people built is crossing some invisible limit. I actually think we crossed that a long time ago, but hey; if you don’t mind, I’m gonna do my best to run back as fast as I can, and you are very much welcome to join me if you wish!

  “Alice"

2 comments:

  1. You forgot something and now you know what, haha;)
    Great writing as always!

    <3 from your Dutch friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops. remember it tomorrow ;-D (hopefully)

    "Alice"

    ReplyDelete