Thursday, March 24, 2011

Right or Wrong

I was just thinking about the right and wrong in life and it came to mind that what my mom finds right is not always whatI find right, and what she finds wrong is not always what I find wrong. Now, as it is obvious that different cultures and religions has different opinions on this, I still find it odd that even though my mom raised me, I have so different opinions than her.

So I'm now trying to analyse where the differences come from. School is still the same culture. And there is no stated religion in school, we learn just as much about all of them. Most of my friends and family is somewhat close to the same religion and culture. I must say I find me as the one standing out.

It's not only the fact that I have different opinion on right and wrong, but also on religion, God(s), all that I see, hear and learn. I twist it my way, I just don't know how I got to that road. Or why I'm going this direction.

I do not take anything for given, I do not pretend to know what I know not. What does and does not exist, I have no clue. What life is, I have no clue. Who I am, I have no clue. Not even what I am. What people tell me, I belive when I see sense in it. I belive what is better at arguing, you can say. My opinion is therefor easily shifted from one point to another. I may now say God is like Santa. Maybe God is Santa. But they are so different personalities, as God gives to him who belives, and Santa gives to him who does good. Who do I like the best? Santa. But do I belive in them? That, I cannot answer.

As I let my mind wander around the world, I also notice I don't talk about whatever God here. It's of course the one of  Christianity. Which is the religion that tome, makes less sense. My parents are blind non-belivers. So ismy grandparents. Where I got it from to question them, I do not know. 

As I am easily affected by others, it's also impossible to change my mind, as it is always changing, it's also never changing. You can tell me this is right and that is wrong, I'm not going to belive you until you find inquestionable arguments for your word. 

To a question, I have but one answer; I don't know.


Earth Hour: March 26th, 8:30pm/ 2030
I'm pretty much out of exciting ideas of what to write here, but I don't think (and I hope you agree) that melting the North Pole and Antartica is a very good idea. 

  "Alice"




No comments:

Post a Comment