Saturday, March 12, 2011

Earth hour #1

To be sure absolutely all the people that happen to stumbe upon this blog know; EARTH HOUR IS ON MARCH 26th 8;30 PM / 20:30.

And just cause I'm me, I'm gonna post one awesome thing about Earth, OR one bad thing we are doing to her EVERY DAY till march 26th.

So here comes number one, and probably the longest one; Mother Earth is the reason for us being alive, her possition to the sun, the atmosphere, the gravitation, it's all in the perfect condition to make our lives liveble. Without Mother Earth being just what she is, we (us) and everything else, trees, cats, grandmas, seas, phones, whatever. NOTHING of what you know would be here. Not even air as we know it.

And yet, of the 8766 hours-a-year, we give her 1. 1 hour out of 8766. I mean, we don't even honor her with one whole day, like we do with all these meaningless people, that just happened to live a little out of the ordinary.  Just one hour. One out of eightthousandsevenhundredandsixtysix hours to save Mother Earth. That's how much we care.

So now I have to stick my nose in a book, but I'm thinking instead of just the "one awesome thing about Eart, OR one bad thing we are doing to her", I'm also gonna give you guys some ideas about how to spend Earth Hour, or even the whole day, to save our sweet Mother Earth more. And then, maybe you can all tell me about what YOU did (or are planning to do) to help her (=

  "Alice"

2 comments:

  1. You're a good writer!! I'll put tweet your blog, so more people will know about you!

    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you! =D

    "Alice"

    ReplyDelete