Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Book-version-me


This is how I would have been if someone were to put me into a book. Or so I hope. It's kind of bragging really.

I would have been strong. Really strong and wise. I would know magic, really powerful magic. But I would be good. Yet would I not do everything for one side and nothing for the other. As it is in fairytales, the bad is not all bad and the good not all good.

I would be tall. I would look like royality, and act like it. I would be loved, but never belong to one place alone. I would be a traveller. A noticed one, of my apperance. Scary, yet loved. I would be one of many stories, famous, but not always recognized.

Feared of those that got on my bad side. I would be without mercy.Yet I would be fair. I would have but one follower, one that was not human. A creature of magic, one not under my command, but of own free will. She would be most likely somewhat like a horse. Or some cat-animal. Maybe even a match. And she would have temper, dangerous temper.

I would know about all and nothing. I would not be the hero, but the mysterious helper noone really knows of. There I am, hiding in the shadows. I would be everything, yet nothing.


Earth Hour: March 26th 8:30 pm / 20:30
Today again I can see the roads beneath the snow. Finally. The mudd all over my shoes, try to avoid deep ponds. The grass in the backyard, yellow and dead. Trees look so naked with no snow or leaves. Soon though, beautiful flowers, green grass, wind blowing through fresh leaves, lakes are melting and roads will dry. It will soon be summer on earth. And I have to say, never was I so happy to see the temperature rise up.

Yet I know, it's starting earlier this year than it has before. Earlier and earlier it starts every year. And I know, for earth, this is not good. So I hope next year, winter will last just a little longer.

  "Alice"

1 comment:

  1. Just the way you are..

    you-know-who-I-am

    ReplyDelete