Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life as I know it

Life can be many different things. It can be a fight against the pulling towards the black hole of death, or the glory of being able to do what you want, when you want. It can be the average life of a teen struggling with school and love, or the one that has 7 younger brothers and sisters to feed because his parents died. Taking each day as it comes, always trying to find food and shelter for your small once, and things hunting you, the uncertainty of an animals life. It can be so many different things.

My life is a pretty good one. Very awesome one in fact. I spend my days smiling, and doing my best to make others around me smile. I dare say I'm doing a pretty good job, at least with my friends. I am somewhat like an animal. I live my life only for today. After all, today is what we are remembered for, and I want to make myself worth remembering. Tomorrow may come when it does, and only when it does will I worry about it. The past is gone, and is nomore other then in my mind. Memories are only remembered if they are worth remembering, and never will I regret yesterday.

Also, I am fully capable of doing what I want, when I want, not because I have the money I need, but because I don't need money. In that way, I am not like most people. Money means nothing more to me than how many pairs of shoes I can get for them (I really do love shoes).

Also, my friends and family is all I need to be happy. Therefore, I will claim the honor and glory of being an example for complete and perfect happiness. Life as I know it, is a life in Wonderland.

Question #1; how is your life?


Earth Hour, March 26th, 8;30pm/20.30
A friend of mine mentioned a couple of days ago; imagine being in a spaceshuttle when the whole world goes dark and everyone turns their lights off. Wouldn't that be amazing? A sight to remember, for sure! But doesn't Earth hour start at exactly 8:30 pm / 20:30 EVERYWHERE? Cause then, this would not be possible. Only one timezone would get dark at a time. But then I was thinking again; wouldn't that be more awesome, imagine filming it and then putting the film on fastforeward, and seing the light turning on at one point, just to get turned of the next! It's like one giant audience-wave!

Also, before I post this, I would like to pay my respect to Japan, and all other places affected by the earthquake and tsunami. My candle always burn, and I hope the best for all of you, and everyone else that ever lost someone to the brutality of nature.

  "Alice"

PS: my computer is a little messed up atm, so I don't have any pictures for you =( hopefully it will be back to normal tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment