Friday, March 11, 2011

Living in Alices World

Simple reasons for my change of name; I need writing practice, not about books, but other things for school mostly, and the fact that I'm gonna have to read a hell of a lot books if I'm gonna write about two new books every week, and I don't have that much time. For your sake to, I'll now write more often, and about diffenrent things, not always the same.

So instead of having a book-blog, it's now whatever. Might be the filosofical question "to be or not to be" or "what's the meaning of life", or just how big the difference is between God and Santa, or how music is books and filosofy in short versions, or whatever I feel like writing about. Including ofcourse books and writers. And probably some crazy ideas and story's made up by me and my friends. Of which I'm gonna try to give each and every one of them a name from "Alices Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass" that actually fits their personality, and explain how it does. Just for fun.

The blog is still going to be "Alices" and not (to) personal, as in all my worries and trubbles, and what I bought today, cause that's all my crap, not yours. You may still e-mail me if you have a story to tell, feel like getting something out, know a good book, or know someone cool that you want to tell the world about. I know many.

e-mail; livinginalicesworld@hotmail.com
Alice Wonderland@facebook

   "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment