Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love me or Leave me

I like:
- butterflies: Colorful, magical and free
- Imagination: The book that never ends
- Megavideo: Until I'm out of time
- NCIS Los Angeles: Lives are at stake
- Merlin: Magic is evil... I think
- Quotes: The famous thoughts of unknown people
- Captain Jack Sparrow: And his bottle of rum
- Music: The world of hidden feelings
- Life: The uncertainty of living
- The dark: What you cannot see, you cannot know
- Stars: As they shine down on me, making me feel tiny
- Blondes: The comments of stupidity (mine included)
- Librarys: Endless lives and worlds, so many possibilities
- Town centers: So quiet at night, so loud at day
- Clouds: Float with the wind
- Letters: How little they mean one alone,
               How much they can say when you put them together
- Writing: Give others the chance to think like you do
- History: The greatness that passed
- Lipbalm: Soft lips <3
- Boys: So annoying yet so lovable
- Computers: What you can't do with them...
                     Until they crash down
- Google: What you can't find
- Facebook: No better way of keeping in touch with the world
- Josh Shipp: Aaaand a goat...

So yeah, I just came across this Josh Shipp dude one youtube. Heard of him before, and I have to say: the guy is a genius. I love him. I'm gonna marry him. (just kidding) Anyways, check him out on http://www.heyjosh.com/# or just http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uU5HcIqWqA. You will love him.


Earth Hour: March 26th 8:30pm / 20.30
Dear Earth.

This is a letter from me to you. Here is where I tell Santa how much I want Barbie and Ken for christmas, grandma I want a pony for my birthday, and the boy I love for ever and always how I'm gonna love him for ever and always.

But to you I'm only gonna say; Good luck. We don't care about you. We don't want anything from you. We don't even need anything from you. We have cars, computers,mobile phones, giant butt shopping centers, shoes (size eur.38, eng.5, just in case someone feel like buying me a pair), we can build a spaceship as big as you and yet better and just leave you here to rot. You know that's what we're gonna do. We take and we break. That's us. So f***ings good luck.

  "Alice"




And a goat

No comments:

Post a Comment