Saturday, March 26, 2011

This is the Life!

No worries, no stress. This is how I want to live. Without a care in the world, just having fun, laughing every day,   without having to worry what anyone says or thinks. Just live my life.

Most days, this is my life. Not often do I care what people say, not often do I worry about the future. I do care, but never worry. I do what I can, and that all anyone could ever do. No point in stressing about it. No point in trying to stress me out.

No point in trying to make me care. What people think and say, are up to the people. It's not me to worry or care about what they say. I listen and keep going. That's me. You tell me who I am, I tell you you're right, it takes to much energy to correct you.

This is the life. Float on, don't worry, live like there's no tomorrow, love like all loves you back, and never - never - let them get you. It's your life. Live it your way.


Earth Hour; March 26th 8:30 pm / 20:30
Today's the day! I'm going out tonight (and I will remember to turn my lights off). Have fun tonight!


  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment