Friday, March 25, 2011

Memories

They can be anything. They can be everything. They can last less then a second and yet mean more than eternity. They are all and nothing. And they take so many forms.

Some are pictures, some attatched to odd objects. They ruin good songs, and make bad songs loved. They live their own lives, as sometimes you remember what has nothing to do with anything around.

They have the ability to make one laugh and cry. To hate and to forgive. To lie, love and live. To learn and to forget. Even the secrets of time and change they may hold.

Some memories are hiding. Some happened just a few seconds ago. One is right now, as right now it is already gone. It is the present that's lost. Passed by and can never come back. It's all we regret, yet also all we cherish. It's what makes family family and friends friends. What makes us love and care.

Without memories, the world would mean nothing.



Earth Hour; March 26th 8:30pm / 20:30

I'm officially out of things to write. So here goes nothing; I love my home, I don't want it trashed down or made into some giant-butt-world-wide town (to many people!), or in anyway made anything else than what it is now. I love all the places in the world (of were I've been) for what they are, I don't want them changed. I don't want florida drowned, I don't want Sahara to grow. I don't want the North Pole and Antartica to melt. I want home to remain home.


   "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment