Thursday, September 29, 2011

my mind

Sometimes, I can't decide if I'm a genius or just perfectly insane. I get scared, scared of my own mind. At the same time, I trust in it.

I trust in me. In the mind that constantly think new thoughts, in the mind that can't decide what to think or what it's own opinion is. I trust in myself to make decisions right for me, even when I don't know what I'm deciding.

My head is a shocking place to be. Way out of a square, it does not belong in any drawn shape. I don't think it would be even possible to make such a shape in our physical world.

The colors! The life, different smells, sights, sounds, impressions, everything. In my head, nothing is as it should be.

If I'm insane, can I at the same time be a genius? If I'm really that smart, how can I be mad? And if I'm neither, can I at the same time be both?

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment