Sunday, July 10, 2011

Time

So, staring at the wall... I feel like I have nothing to do... Yet so much. And I feel relaxed.

I know next week will not be my best. It just doesn't feel that way. Neither will it be bad. I think it will be just average.

Boring. Not so much to do, yet enough to get me tired. I'll have time to write. A lot. Probably every day. Though maybe not Tuesday.

That is going to be a good day. Harry Potter, the last one. We have finally reached the finish line. The final one. There will be no more.

I'm kind of scared that the movie will dissappoint me. But I think it will be good. I think it will be great! Can't wait!

And my project is still ongoing, "Verses from the Lord of the Rings - Book 1" was just the beginning.

And I'm sorry it takes so much time.

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment