Monday, July 25, 2011

Burning hate

The hate is burning deep in my heart, bigger and bigger for every second, if I could get my claws in you.

I hope you regret it, I know you don't, you belive to strong for your own good. You killed her.

Now I would kill you slowly, torture, the pain crushing through your body, begging, screaming, never could you imagine what I would do to you.

Every second the fire gets bigger and darker, as I hear your screams in my head, though they aren't real they make me feel good. Warm. And at peace.

And as the hate grows for you, the love grows for them. I would do anything to keep them safe. You want to kill them. Now where would that leave you?

And as my hate grows for you, the hate of the whole world will against you, and the love will back up those you touched. You will lose.

And we will show every other foul soul, you have no home on our earth.

  "Alice"

Give love a home in your heart, love them and let them love you back, show you care and put a smile on someones face, and give your heart to those that need it the most.


To Norway, and everyone touched by the tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment