Monday, July 11, 2011

Gone + Mare

I'm reading again. And every single time I start a new book again, I don't get why I didn't start before. It's so calming, just floating through the books, not having a care in the world as you dissappear into worlds unknown.

I'm now going to start Gone - two. I also have number three, to read. I don't think they will take too long. I read number one a long time ago, I liked it. It was different. Somewhat interesting.

I'm also reading a Norwegian book, Mare. Or the series, more like it. Three books, I got through the first one, and two thirds of the second one today. They are really easy, and more like childrens-books. Probably because they are childrens books.

I'm not going to tell you to go read them. They are childrens books, odd - in a good way I think, and very not for anyone.

But the Gone-books are really good, them you really should read. They are not hard reading. Nor really easy. Stuck somewhere in the middle. And they are good reading, big books, but quick and entertaining.

Now, I'm going to get some sleep before my.. 35 hours (give or take) of plans and tiny breaks that can't be used for anything but drink energy drinks.

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment