Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Three

One solid kick in the balls.

I know. It's wrong. And probably not gonna happen. But I want it to. And I am going to try to make it.

Now, that has nothing to do with being kicked in the balls (which by the way is meant literally, since I'm a girl). I get dissappointed when I don't get something I want. Especially when it's a total ban for life. Oh well.

Now to the other thing. I'm not sure why. It's not irresistable. Not... me. Well, I guess it is me. Random is me. New, weird.

But still not completely me. It's different in a new way. A way that I like. And even though it shouldn't, and I know I'm gonna pay for it if it does, I'll do my best to make it happen.

And maybe the price won't be so high. I'd think it's worth the price. It would be fun. Only fun. That's all I want.

And then there's him. Soo beautiful eyes. Blue. Glowing. And the smile, always there, lighting the room up. Another want. Another one that I can't have.

But there's not the kick. It's not only for fun. And not a total ban. I can make it happen, and make it good. And as time goes, I know the price will go down.


But I want that smile to be mine. Those eyes to look at me. I want him.

  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment