Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer days!

Days fly by in a flair. There's no time. Work, get money, time off, spend money, sleep, read, do this and that, and live life.

Summer has started for sure. First it's raining, two seconds later the sun is shining. Wait another 10 minutes, and the sky is pouring down upon us.

Spend as much time outside as possible. Make as much money as possible. Try not to use so much, and fail bigtime. I'm gonna start saving soon I think. And I have to start reading something else than Tolkien. Something else than fantasy.

Yes, summer has no officially started. One should think that would give me more time for writing, but actually, it gives me no time. Simply because Once Upon a Time, I didn't mind putting aside schoolwork for writing.

Something big is going to come soon though. Huge. So be patient. Just for a little longer.


  "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment