Monday, January 31, 2011

My list;

As I have already mentioned, I have a habit of reading many books at once. Like now, I'm in the middle of some books, just started some books, close to endings on some books, not to mention all the series I'm reading. So here is a quick list of all the books I'm reading right now;

The Silmarillion - J. R. R. Tolkien
The tales of Beedle the Bard - J. K. Rowling
The Sanctuary - Raymon Khoury
The Book of lost tales 1 - J. R. R. Tolkien
Supernatural, Nevermore - Keith R. A. DeCandido
Go Ask Alice - anonymous
The Borgia Ring - Michael White

















And then the Series on top;

The inheritance cycle - Christopher Paolini
Phenomena - Ruben Eliassen
Dark Hunter Series - Sherrilyn Kenyon
At the moment, that's all I can remember, though I probably have more.

Have you read any of the books on my list? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment