Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Alice's World of books

This is my new blog. I'm creating it because when I read a book, I love hearing other people's opinions and impressions of the same books, and it's always good to hear when someone just LOVED a book you clued them in on.

This is where I'll write about the book's I've read, and where you can tell me about books you want me to read. If you want a second opinion on a book you've read, write a quick review on it, e-mail it to me, and I'll post it on the blog. I'll also try to read the book and post my view on it, but ofcourse with everything else going on, it might take some time to get a whole book done at the same time. But I do my best, read when I have time =)

And for the name of my blog, my world consists mostly of books. I can move into books I read, imagine what my caracter would be in that book, and change the story around that caracter, and I can view the world from where authors see it, and how they put it foreward. Also I imagine, if my world really was a book, it would be rather interesting, the way I think about things. And how random my head sometimes is ;-) Though in lenght, it would be rather boring, with nothing exiting actually going on...
Alice is not my real name. It's just a name I use on the blog, and where I got the name from; well, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland ofcourse. And I am now talking the BOOK, the original, by Lewis Carroll. It's my absolute favorite book, I absolutely LOVE it, and ofcourse it's comming out on the blog pretty soon.

My e-mail; alicesworldofbooks@hotmail.com

 "Alice"

No comments:

Post a Comment