Thursday, October 20, 2011

Behind blue eyes

Now, look at that. Those blue eyes still amaze me. That boyish smile. The innocent and yet teasing look. 

What happened? What did you do? How did you do it? I'm not hopelessly in love, I'm not jealous and I don't care wether you like me or not. 

You can walk away with her. Look at her like that, smile to her like that. Those eyes can be hers, I wouldn't care. But you interest me, in a completely different way than anyone else has ever done. I want to know you.

But how is that ever going to happen? They are my friends. Even if you send me that smile every time I see you at school, even if you look at me like that every time we talk, I never know what you want from me.

And I never know what I want from you. I don't know if I want the "ever after" or if you'll go away like everybody else have done, I don't know if I want a friend or a boyfriend, I don't know if I care or if I don't.

But I want you to notice me. I want to interest you the same way you interest me. I want something from you. So reach out a hand, and give it to me.

  "Alice"

1 comment:

  1. looks are deceiving, i noticed you began this blog with the emphasis on the blue eyes. When ones body dies the eyes are not where the soul lies. Perhaps this is what is confusing you. The question is, does he or she care? If not then you are simply infatuated and perhaps acting out of desire and have hurt feelings. In that case all this is more about your feelings of yourself than your feelings for him or her. Reevaluate why this connection was made and what it can teach you and stop holding onto it. When they , if you love a bird let it go and if it comes back to you it was meant to be, they are more or less telling you that that is your time for learning from that teacher or experience. If the bird comes back , all is well, just the same. If it doesn't then move on. When we hold on we chain ourselves to the past and the moment in which we dropped our tears,. because you are a fan of a story that has always been in my heart i'll offer this little bit iv'e learned on those matters however much it is worth. I would let go and search for like mindedness and a deeper connection. Perhaps you are not ready and have more learning to do. Remember, some people come into our lives for a season, some for a reason, and some for a lifetime and others just make an appearance. Also there are many teachers in life and we cant control it all and when we learn these lessons we find that we are also a teacher and part of life. Welcome yourself to life and let go of this false image you have projected. Then you will begin to heal. No one may know exactly why the soul goes through turbulence at times because a soul can not be studied but there is a reason and you life, which never ends, will eventually show you the answer. If not in this time the next time. good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete