Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This time

Today is a day the internet is actually working. But it's still raining outside my window. But then again, I'm also still talking to him. And that other guy.

That other guy... I'm not sure what he is. He's not normal. He's cute, nice, always talking. And in love with my best friend. That's kind of funny, he talks more to me than to her. But that's just because she's impossible to get a hold of.

So him. He's... not normal either. But in a different way. He's older in years and in mind. He's nice, fun, good. And not a regular kid I can trick into doing and saying what I want them to.

So this time... I don't know what's going to happen. I don't even know what I want to happen. I'm not sure if I like him. Maybe I do. But right now, it doesn't matter.

He makes me smile. With every word, everything he says, I smile. And relax. I'm never nervous around him.

And I don't mind, whatever happens. This time, life decides, I'm not going to try.

  "Alice"


No comments:

Post a Comment